Give her your name, telephone number, email address, level of play and ACBL# if you have one.
♠ ♥ ♦ ♣
ASK JOE -- ASK JACK
In Joe Olivier's absence on June 18, Jack Wholey will answer your questions about select hands you just played
30 minutes following the game every Tuesday. Joe will be back next week.
If you checked the results for a game and they were incomplete, please send us an email and check again later in the week after we have time to fix it, if possible. Thanks.
If you feel that there is an error in the scoring, please email us by 8PM on that game day for any appeals.
We have special lighting and Jumbo numbered decks.
Notify us 48 hours before your game and we will set it up for you to play in our duplicate games.
1171 E. Rancho Vistoso Blvd. #145 Oro Valley, AZ 85755
in the Mountainview Plaza
Short drive on Rancho Vistoso Blvd.
►Just 2.3mi. from Walgreen's on Oracle!
►Just 3.9mi. from Safeway on Tangerine!
Tell Joe Olivier when something breaks
Tell Joyce Honorof the kind of games you want us to have
Tell Stephanie Parks whatever else you want us to know.
NAP QUALIFIERS THROUGHOUT JUNE, JULY, & AUGUST FOR ALL LEVELS
CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES FOR ALL LEVELS
LONGEST DAY FOR ALZHEIMER'S RESEARCH - NW BRIDGE CLOSED JUNE 21
BUT ALL CAN PLAY AT SADDLEBROOKE HOA#1. REGISTER @ TLDreservations@gmail.com
UNIT GAME - JUNE 23 - BUFFET LUNCH AT 12:30PM - GAME AT 1:00PM
Click "Make A Reservation" to reserve your spot. Need help? Email us at NWTucsonBridgeClub@gmail.com
ACBL-WIDE INTERCLUB CHAMPIONSHIP OPEN AND NEWCOMER - MONDAY JUNE 24
See Calendar for Details
♠ ♥ ♦ ♣
WEEKLY NEWCOMER GAME 0-20 MASTERPOINTS
MONDAYS AT 1:00
Register ONLINE and choose the LIMITED game
For any questions, contact Joyce at DrHonjoy@outlook.com
MONDAYS - 9:30 - 11:30
RON VICKERY'S SUPERVISED PLAY
All levels welcome every session
$10 PER SESSION
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
TUESDAYS - 9:30 - 11:30
Making a Plan for the Hand
Developing Long Suits
Managing the Trump Suit
Handling Bad Trump suit Splits
Contact: Bob Hertzog
$15 per session
WEDNESDAYS - 10AM - NOON: THRU 7/3
CONTINUED BEGINNING BRIDGE CLASSES
REVIEW THE BASICS OF DUPLICATE BRIDGE
Rebids by Opener
2nd and 3rd Round Bidding
Concept of Forcing and Limiting Bids
Contact: Paul Shalita
$15 PER SESSION
SATURDAYS - 10AM - NOON: THRU 6/29
PRINCIPLES OF PLAY AND DEFENSE
Enjoy a morning of duplicate bridge, buffet luncheon, silent auctions, and 50-50 raffles, while supporting research to halt this devastating disease. Open to All Players.
SaddleBrooke HOA #1 Country Club
Sign In 8AM; Game & Luncheon 9AM - 2PM
$30. Reservations Required.
For Info & Registration Email: TLDreservations@gmail.com
CHECK WITH STEPHANIE OR THE DIRECTOR OF THE DAY TO APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP TO ACBL
We can help any new ACBL member get year one for HALF PRICE $$
Play Bridge? Then you ARE a member!
You do NOT need to belong to ACBL to play at Northwest Tucson Bridge Club. You can make your game reservations with your ACBL number OR if you do not have an ACBL number we will assign you a Northwest Tucson Bridge "Club Number" so you can make your game reservations.
To obtain a "Club Number" just click Become a Member.
If you are an ACBL member registered outside of Unit 356, click Become a Member and send us your information and we will sign you up for the reservation system.
All Games $7 except STaC Games Which Are $8
Walk-In Pairs welcome, but Players with Reservations will be seated first.
Reservations are STRONGLY encouraged for all games AND IT'S EASY
For Reservation Instructions Click: Reservation "HOW-TO'S
To Make A Reservation, Click: MAKE A RESERVATION
1. The cold water tap in the kitchen is FILTERED water, which is all we use for coffee, tea, ice and, of course water.
2. For players without partners, we go the extra mile to find an appropriate partner for them. I play with a regular partner on Monday and Tuesday, but most weeks I will be the 'player at large' for any last minute walk-ins. I hope to have a list of others nearby to serve the same purpose. If any of you would like to be on call, just let us know your level of play and available days.
3. Name Tags: I make name tags before the game with the names of those who made a reservation. It is my intention to have a name tag for anyone who wants one. If you have your own, I will still keep a card with your name on it in case you forget yours. For those who use our name tag, please return it to the table at the end of the game. If you don't want one, just cross out your name and return the tag. Name tags add to our friendly atmosphere.
4. We accommodate folks with vision difficulty. Special lighting and large print cards are available when needed.
6. There are several different sweaters, jackets and shawls on the coatrack for use by anyone when the A/C gets too ambitious.
7. There are sodas in the refrigerator for sale at $1.00 per can, and we will put ice out for those who like their coke diluted.
8. If you want just one last cup of coffee at the end of the day, we have a French Press.
See you at the tables!
Stephanie Parks, Site Manager
All Afternoon Games Start PROMPTLY at 1PM
MONDAY: OPEN : Register for the OPEN/REGULAR game
NEWCOMER: 0-20 Register for the LIMITED game
TUESDAY: 0-799 Register for the LIMITED game
WEDNESDAY: OPEN : Register for the OPEN/REGULAR game
0-199 Register for the LIMITED game
THURSDAY: OPEN: Register for the OPEN/REGULAR game
FRIDAY: 0-999 Register for the LIMITED game
Click Calendar for Special Event Information