Become a Member for only $15 a year. Benefits awarded to members in good standing include voting privileges, a complimentary name tag, subsidized Christmas dinner/party, and some reduced game costs at specified periods of time. Just fill out a membership form and hand it in at the next session you attend.
Please remember that Bridge on the Edge is a scent-free bridge club. We have several members who are severely allergic to scent. Thank you
Bridge on the Edge will continue with the ACBL Zero Tolerance for unacceptable behavior - anything that makes bridge less enjoyable for others.
1. Publicly criticizing partner or opponents including teaching at the table.
2. Badgering, rudeness, insinuations, profanity, threats or violence.
3. Negative comments concerning opponents' or partner's play or bidding.
4. Gloating over good results.
5. Objecting to a call for the director.
6. Disputing or arguing with a directors ruling.
7. Poor personal hygiene, grooming or dress.
1st offense – a procedural penalty of one quarter board or 3 IMPS
2nd Offense – Banned from Club for 1 month