1. MENTOR NIGHTWEDNESDAY, May 30th2. SWISS TEAMSSUNDAY, May 20th - Open and 0-500 (pending attendance)
3. DISTRICT FUND GAMESMay 21st-26th - Extra $1/points
4. MEMORIAL DAY LUNCHwith Steve Andrews, May 28th, 11:15am5. GRASSROOTS GAMESSUNDAYS and MENTOR NIGHTS in MAY
Advanced Beginner Bridge Series
Wdednesday Morning begining May 9th at 9:30am
Six Lessons + free book is $100
Single lesson is $20
No Classes on May 30th, June 26th and August 1st
For more information please call: 954-761-1577 or send email to email@example.com.
Day/Time to be determined
1 hour of instruction followed by 1 hour of play. Notes included.
$15 per lesson (includes lunch).
For more information or to register, please contact Ernie at 828-638-3928 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why You Lose at Bridge
Thursday Mornings 9:30am to 11:30am
These lessons will focus on fundamental concepts which must be mastered in order to advance to a level of consistently good results. Lack of attention to fundamentals is the main reason you lose at bridge. Fundamental concepts will be taught in the areas of:
- Declarer Play-topics will include counting, card reading, trump control, proper handling of common card combinations, and recognition of some common end positions.
- Bidding: Discipline, introduction to and handling of certain conventions, and rules to incorporate into your competitive bidding decisions.
- Defense: proper carding, counting, visualization, partnership communication, 2nd and 3rd hand play.
- Opening leads: the thought process, breaking old habits, percentage plays.
Only $10 per lesson. No partner needed
For more information or to register, please contact Michael at 954-673-1146 or email@example.com.
The Rosie Way to Better Bridge
2 OVER 1 CLASS - STARTS MAY 15
Lessons are 7pm to 9 pm every Tuesday for 5 weeks.
$100 for all five lessons
Includes Rosie's BLUE BOOK.
To register, Call Rosemary:
908 239 0393
or send her an email at
Monday Evenings at 7:00pm - starting April 23, 2018
8 Lessons + free book is $100
Single lesson is $15
For more information please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.